Saturday, June 14, 2008

NEW Series/Author to CheckOut

Larissa Lone - Demonica Series Available 6/24/08
6/29/08 JUST FINISHED READING THIS BK When I read the description for this book I was expecting a superficial, dime store style,paranormal romance. I was So Wrong and Pleasantly Surprised. This book exceeded my expectations. I could not put this book down. The author presents a fresh story line, diffrent and intriguing and makes it work. Its well thought out and detailed. The introduction of various demons was described through out the story in a non-complicated style. The author made me care about the characters she developed. She was not afraid to shock me or twist my emotions up and make me cry and/or cheer for them. The HOT romance, the dark intrigue and suspense intertwinded equally and kept me captivated till the very end. This is an EXCELLENT Story..I give it: Three Tissues and Five Stars
Yeah it made me cry.

No comments: